NIDAPOL® BEE BREAD
food supplement bio-stimulating and hepatoprotector
NIDAPOL® bee bread is a bio-stimulating food supplement, and hepatoprotector rich in phytohormones, free amino-acids, mineral elements and other active biological compounds. It has a three times higher bioavailability than the bee pollen.
The bee pollen has a lower bio availability concerning the bioactive factors compared to the bee bread, because the pollen cell is wrapped up in three cellulosic membranes indigestible by the human body.
The bees collect the pollen, but they do not eat it under this form. After they introduce it into the honeycomb, they
transform it into bee bread during a period of three months. The bee bread from the honeycombs has a
lot of disadvantages:
· low production, limited to certain periods of the year;
· high costs because of the difficult extraction technique from honeycombs;
· is very perishable;
· no standardization of the percentage of pollen cells with lysation of the exine.
Dr. Mircea Victor Daghie,
Dr. Nadia Nicolau and Dr. Mircea
Ialomiteanu have attained the lyophilised bee bread
and the bee bread through two patents (OSIM).
All the procedures and the final products are approved by the Health Ministry.
NIDAPOL® bee bread has a percentage of 98% lysation of bee pollen cells without changing the content of the
protoplasm in the pollen cell.
The resulted NIDAPOL® bee bread has 4.000 mg/100 g free amino acids, compared to the bee pollen that has
700 mg/100 g free amino acids.
I can present photos at the electronic microscope which show how the bee pollen cell changes into bee bread
Together with Dr. Mircea Victor Daghie I have undergone experimental research studies on
experimental animals (white Wistar rats) within the
With NIDAPOL® bee bread on experimental animals there were observed the following:
· stimulating effects on the hypophysis-cortico-superrenal axis;
· increase of ATP – the fundamental macroergic energy; diminish the catabolic state after effort;
· protective effects of the alarm simpato-adrenergic axis, after high informational strain effort (intense optic and acoustic measured signals);
· increase of haemoglobin and hematocrit;
· stimulating action on the plasmatic amino acids’ “pool”, especially on the tioamino-acids;
· hepatic protection when injecting carbon tetrachloride;
Clinic effects after 30-60 days and longitudinal studies:
· improvement of the haematohaemoglobine indicators in hypochromic anaemias;
· in acute, viral and chronic hepatitis (progressive and persistent types),
· improvement of some indicators – albumin/globulin ratio, transaminases (GOT, GPT), thymol, etc;
· clinical and biochemical recoveries in secondary denutritions, in hypoproteinemias, asthenias, general physical debilities, activities with high
· energy consumption or activities with high informational strain;
· as a dietotherapeutic adjuvant protecting against some hepatic toxic effects or effects causing aenemias within some major therapies with cytostatics, cobalto-therapy, etc;
· there were not detected incompatibilities, adverse effects or undesirable secondary effects.
NIDAPOL® bee bread recommended dose for a person that weighs
The glucidic concentration is known, so it can be administrated in restrictive glucidic diets through related substitutions.
NIDAPOL® bee bread is presented as: the lyophilized form, the bee bread as it is, with 10% honey and the chewable tablets.
It is valid for 18 months and it should be preserved at temperatures between 15-25 degrees Celsius in its genuine wrapper in dark places.
NIDAPOL® bee bread is produced and sold in my individual enterprise that is approved by the Ministry of Health and it is registered at the Commercial Register and at the Fiscal Administration since 2002.
Dr. chemist Nadia NICOLAU - DAGHIE
Pravat nr.6 , ap.16, sector 6,
e-mail : email@example.com
NIDAPOL® bee bread was the topic of many scientifical lectures, studies and articles in Romanian and foreign specialized journals. Click here for details.